- What are the condition types of items?
- What if I forgot my password?
- What do I need to start selling?
- Return Policy
What are the condition types of items?
1. New With Tags
Original tags are attached, the item has never been used or worn.
Tags are not attached, but the item has never been used or worn.
3. As New
Item has been worn several times but remains in perfect condition.
Item has been worn more than several times but shows no signs of damage or use.
Item shows visible signs of having been in use but remains in perfect condition with no stains, odors, or damage.
What if I forgot my password?
If you forgot your Sadvent account password, follow these steps:
- Go to Log In page at Sadvent.com.
- Click Forgot password.
- Enter your Sadvent account email.
- Password reset link will be send to your email. Please check your spam folder too.
What do I need to start selling?
1. Before selling, please check a few articles below:
- What we accept and do not accept
- Photo requirements
2. Collect all of your stuff, which meets the requirements above and take photos.
3. Sign up, upload photos and we will offer you a price.
Our policy is eligible for 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- The 21 day period begins when you place the order, not when you receive the order;
- For return shipping you need up to 7 days, so to return the item you must request & print a Return Label within 14 days of the shipment date (period begins when you place the order).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused by you and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
- Any item that is returned more than 21 days after delivery.
Inspections and Refunds
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We need up to 3 business days to process your return.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5 business days.
Total processing time (inc. Refund): 3-8 days.
What's happened once we do not accept your return?
You can always fill Selling Application to get price offer for your item.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, just follow the instructions:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted;
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us email@example.com.
Items from the "Sale" section
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items (from section “Sale”) cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should follow the instructions:
- Generate a Return Label;
- Stick the label on the original package or use your own package;
- Put the clothes inside the box or package;
- Leave the package at your local USPS office.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.Start Return